2011年11月28日月曜日

Tree skirt

What is this? Cape??

The answer is......

tree skirt
Tree skirt!!  This year will be our first Christmas since we moved in our new house.
We have big open space living room. The celling is really high.
So we decided to buy new Christmas tree!  It is 7.5 feet.  I am really happy to buy this one.

We decorated tree with ornaments which I collected for past 6 years.(Most of them were purchased after Christmas sale. :) )


This one is new. My father bought for us when we traveled to Napa.

The back side of tree has no ornaments. ;) We still need more ornaments in the future.

I made a tree skirt for our new tree. It is about 60" diameterr.
A lot of biding process made me tired, but finally I did!!
The stitch, especially back side of biding is not pretty, however I am very satisfied  how it turned out.





Happy Holidays.

0 件のコメント: